Simplicity for the Holidays (mini-workshop)
it definitely takes more...
skill, patience and energy to parent a child who is sensitive. Especially one who is intense and strong-willed.
I often hear parents say "how do I nurture their spirit, without damaging it?"
To tell you the truth, it's an ever-evolving process that takes conscious effort.
let's talk about:
- Learn what it means to be sensitive and how to decipher what is typical behaviour or an actual sensory processing issue.
- Explore what is required of you as a parent, sensitive or not
- Gain insight about the journey of raising a secure and functional HSC
Location: Online via Zoom- an easy video platform
When: Last day before December. Thursday, Nov 30, 2017 8pm-9pm EST
*Join the waitlist to be notified of further details.
- the holidays can be such a fun time of year
- taking some time to reflect and be intentional is wise
A little about me.
When I discovered that sensitivity is a temperament trait, it explained a lot! It helped me accept who I am and shift the pattern of being hard on myself for being "