There's no one way to birth a baby (and a mother)
I want every woman to have the opportunity to feel supported— no matter the outcome, as this can make all the difference in the world.
Benefits of having birth support:
- Can help with anxiety and sleep.
- Reduce rate of epidural and c-section as well as premature bits. Lessen risk of complications.
- Learn and use mindfulness, pain management
- Access your instinctive wisdom
- Receive guidance so your partner knows how to best support you.
Package 1- mother
Maximize a smooth transition by receiving support before, during and after baby comes.
- Birth package + 12 hours of postnatal care (value $720)
- Emotional and physical support
- Light housework and food prep
package 2- birth
Ideal if you not only want to prepare for giving birth, but would like some calm assurance and guidance while you labour.
- Initial consultation
- Two prenatal + one postnatal visit
- On-call from 38-42 weeks
what to expect
Once I have your information, you will receive an email from me within 1-2 business days to schedule a time to meet for tea.
Quality over quantity
If we're a good fit and I'm available, you will have my undivided attention.
*Packages available if you live in Toronto
(see below for another option)
package 3- womb
Imagine creating time and space to process your fears and dreams— whether it is about the upcoming birth or how you will be as a mom, whatever is coming up for you, we start there.
- 75 minute session (via online using Zoom)
- Simple summary with resources
- Email follow-up
* Price can go towards first prenatal visit, if you wish to upgrade your package.